JAILCON17 – South
LEGAL-BASED JAIL TRAINING
JAILCON17-South will offer legal-based jail training on the hottest issues facing jails taught by the most recognized jail instructors in the country.
Training topics include:
- Officer Code of Conduct/Ethics
- Duty to Know the Law
- Inmate Medical Care
- Security/Medical Interface
- Use of Force: Convicted Prisoners, Pre-Trial Detainees
- Prisoner Communication: Visiting, Telephone Access, Monitoring & Recording, FCC Regulations
- Duty to Protect: Deliberate Indifference, Intake Screening, Classification, Gangs and Security Threat Groups, Prisoner Suicide
- Inmate Access to Courts & Counsel
- Managing a Decrepit Jail Facility
- And much more…
Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
859 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
NIJO has negotiated the best hotel rates in the area at $99/night so that attendees can stay onsite. Hurry fast–with rates this low, rooms will sell out quickly!
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor or Sponsor? Contact us.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All attendee cancellations must be received in writing (email or hard copy) at least 30 business days prior to the start of the training for a full refund. Cancellations less than 30 days will be subject to a $50 fee. No refunds will be given for “No Shows.”