JAILCON17 – South
December 5 - December 7$305
LEGAL-BASED JAIL TRAINING CONFERENCE
JAILCON17-South will offer legal-based jail training on the hottest issues facing jails taught by the most recognized jail instructors in the country.
Training topics include:
- Officer Code of Conduct/Ethics
- Duty to Know the Law
- Inmate Medical Care
- Security/Medical Interface
- Use of Force: Convicted Prisoners, Pre-Trial Detainees
- Prisoner Communication: Visiting, Telephone Access, Monitoring & Recording, FCC Regulations
- Duty to Protect: Deliberate Indifference, Intake Screening, Classification, Gangs and Security Threat Groups, Prisoner Suicide
- Inmate Access to Courts & Counsel
- Managing a Decrepit Jail Facility
- And much more…
Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
859 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
Book your room by clicking here. To get the negotiated rate, please book by November 13th.
Seating is limited, so register for your spot TODAY!
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All attendee cancellations must be received in writing (email or hard copy) at least 30 business days prior to the start of the training for a full refund. Cancellations less than 8-30 days will be subject to a $50 fee. No refunds will be given cancellations less than 7 days prior to the conference and for “No Shows.”