- This event has passed.
DACOTA Quarantine Online Training Package – OPEN ENROLLMENT
December 1, 2020 - December 15, 2020$45
Are you or any of your staff stuck at home in quarantine? Or do you still need to your required training for 2020?
If you answered yes to either (or both!) of these questions, this special QUARANTINE PACKAGE is for you! Make the most of PTO in quarantine or just enroll to finish up mandatory training for the year.
The QUARANTINE PACKAGE is a customized, online learning plan set up in DACOTA (NIJO’s online training platform) with exactly 20 credit hours of legal-based training specifically designed for corrections professionals.
This customized learning plan contains the following DACOTA courses:
- Code of Conduct (1 CEU)
- Corrections and Stress: Managing Trauma (1 CEU)
- The Dreaded Virus of 2020 and Other Communicable Disease and Jails (1 CEU)
- De-Escalation Skills (1 CEU)
- Emotional Intelligence (1 CEU)
- Ethics in Corrections (1 CEU)
- Gender Identity Dysphoria (1 CEU)
- Inmate Access to Courts and Counsel (2 CEU)
- Intake and Release (1 CEU)
- Inter-Personal Communications 1: Simple Communication Skills (0.5 CEU)
- Inter-Personal Communications 2 (0.5 CEU)
- Introduction to Prisoner Searches (2 CEU)
- Mental Health Basics (1 CEU)
- Prison Rape Elimination Act: A Legal Proactive Approach to PREA (2 CEU)
- Prisoner Grievances (1 CEU)
- Suicide: Proactive Prevention Requirements (1 CEU)
- Unconscious Bias (1 CEU)
- Use of Force 1: Overview (1 CEU)
Time is limited, so enroll today!
To allow users to complete their 14 day access before the end of the year, this offer expires on December 15th, 2020.
To enroll one or more individuals, click the register button below. Once we receive your registration, you will be emailed instructions for accessing the learning package and you’ll have 14 days from the time you are sent your instructions to finish, just in time for the end of the year!
MICHICAN EMPLOYEES: Through a partnership with MSCTC and the National Institute for Jail Operations, the QUARANTINE PACKAGE is FREE to all certified Michigan corrections employees. This online learning plan is available to EXISTING DACOTA users and NEW users alike and will give learners an easy path to earn those needed training credits before the end of the year! This training is pre-approved by the Michigan Sheriffs’ Coordinating and Training Council (MSCTC). To enroll, please click here.
EXISTING DACOTA USERS: If you’re already a DACOTA User, you can still enroll in the QUARANTINE PACKAGE (at no cost) to earn the “I SURVIVED 2020!” badge. Simply enroll and the QUARANTINE PACKAGE learning plan will be added to your dropdown menu in DACOTA. All courses you’ve completed previously will be counted, so once you’ve completed all of the courses in the learning plan, you’ll earn the badge. Click here to enroll.