JAILCON20 South–Transitioned to JAILCON 20/20 SPECIAL EDITION Virtual Conference
August 18 - August 20$115
As we have spoken with many sheriffs and jail administrators across the country over the past several weeks, we have felt the need to try to find a solution to a few of the issues currently facing corrections professionals regarding training, namely:
- Limited training opportunities for corrections professionals due to the cancellation of literally hundreds of training conferences and seminars in 2020.
- Travel restrictions placed on law enforcement for their own safety and security due to civil unrest in addition to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Agency budgets being scrutinized due to current political/societal demands
Our solution to resolve the training issues caused by these current conditions is to combine both of our JAILCON20 regional training conferences into ONE NATIONAL CONFERENCE.
This conference will be a unique, customized virtual event that will allow NIJO to offer quality, legal-based training to corrections professionals across the country that:
- Keeps attendees, instructors, and vendors safe;
- Does not take administrators and staff away from the facility;
- Does not require staff to travel outside of their counties or states;
- Saves agencies money on travel expenses;
- Helps fulfill training requirements for 2020; and
- Gives staff a much-needed morale boost and the opportunity to feel appreciated and valued in their career
We invite you to join us for
JAILCON 20/20 Special Edition.